Monday, October 10, 2005

Continental and Raelee

I know we have to make concessions for the Hurricanes. I know we have to have changes. I know New Orleans is not up and running again. Heck, I am scared to even go there! Everyone I talk to says the smell... oh gosh... the smell... is worse than you could ever imagine. I know things happen and I usually roll with the punches.

But why in the world would Continental put Raelee (2 years old) on a row THREE rows behind us when they changed our reservations??

I did finally get that straight. Then I made a mistake on where we were supposed to stay in Northern Cali. Thank God I am only 50+ miles away. Geez.

I had too many punches today. I may have them all straight now. Who knows?

I am forgetting it and fighting the traffic in Baton Rouge tomorrow to go to my asthma Dr. yay. Wanna go?

I had a pity party today. It is over. Too bad you didn't come :-(

Tomorrow promises to be a better day. I will get up on the OTHER side of that stinkin' bed. Heck, I won't even SLEEP in that bed! There! THAT'LL fix it!

Where oh where is Steve to help whittle through things? lol... Thank goodness Steph came and plugged through with me. I am glad I have her :-) I needed her today.

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2005 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the reservations :) The farther north you get in California, the prettier it gets. Also, because we'll be meeting up with family which are coming from Oregon it just makes it even easier. The reservations aren't in Nevada or anything (or in another state with the same city name), that's more something that I would do by accident ;) Besides, I went to maps.google.com to look up directions and I noticed that the hotel you booked is right on the River :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home