Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Steve called :-)

Things are not going well in Brazil for him. Every thing that could go wrong has, and he is incredibly down. Boy we must make a pair. He misses me, I miss him - but I try to stay upbeat for him when we chat. I hope he does some sight seeing while the rig is at sea.

The good news is his crew here got their passports and visas situated :-) Now they can hop on a plane and get down there and WHEN he can work, they can all jump in and lick it. I know having his own crew will help tremendously. It must be nuts trying to work with a foreign speaking crew and explain to them what you need.

I love hearing his voice even from thousands of miles away. It makes things 'right' again and I know I can go on a few more days waiting for him. How did I get to be so lucky? I hand picked the best of the best. Steve you are one special man :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home