Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today was a crappy day :-(

Yep, there ya go - I said it - it was indeed a crappy day.

1. A scrapper in my group has "hurted feelings" and I am to blame. Never mind she is acting like kid in grade school...

2. I hurt someone on the list I am on and never intended to - but we are fine now - I think

3. I went to Lonestar and ordered a ribeye medium. They brought it charcoaled - literally black and crusty. VERY crusty. They served that AFTER they brought salad soup to me. There was at LEAST one cup of dressing on that salad. And have you ever seen a burned sweet potato? It was nice with my rock solid black bread.

4. My printer is fried - thanks Katrina.


5. I locked myself out of my house and no one was awake to call to get in. The back door was locked so I was truly locked out. What a feeling. I hate bothering people - at all - much less in the middle of the night.

6. I am alone. Utterly alone. In this stupid house every night - alone. For at least 2 more weeks.

Thank God for my sister who is 700+ miles away calling to see if I am in safely or not.

That's all
Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home