Day One Mission
Today I am going to wash the house outside. My goal is half of it. I went and bought 5 gallons of bleach and a few other trinkets. We have needed to paint the house for the entire time we have owned it. We started it during a week vacation, but so much overhang needed to be replaced it took longer than the week he had taken off. We were going to finish it in our down time. That never happened. So, I decided that I will do it while he is gone. I have nothing better to do, so I will just do that. It will entertain me, right?
I actually think the sun may be helping me dry up! YAY! I am feeling better asthma wise, but I have a horribly rolling tummy. I think nerves is not good.
Hurricane Rita is in the gulf now and has her eyes on Texas. Man what a tough year this has been. I will continue to watch those waters and miss someone to chat with about what is going on.
Julie and I decided last night to cancel our Girl Scout meeting. We just think it is wiser to watch Rita than have it. In that respect, I am wondering about my cropping party we have on Thursdays...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home