Friday, October 29, 2004

The sun is brighter today in our garden

Rycon called, he is in better spirits though still in pain. Dahlia seems to be in better spirits today and feeling better as well. I hope this is an answer to our prayers and she continues to thrive in the garden of God's miracles.

I made the princess a Pebbles costume today. She is such a delight to be around. I remember when our own children were young how much I enjoyed them - truly as much as I enjoy her. I look at her now try to see in her future. What does it hold and who will she become? I hope she comes to know the God that I know and loves everything that He has given us - all the beauty in His garden to soak in and enjoy. I hope she becomes a girl passionate for others and has the tenderness care for the fragile parts of the garden. She is truly one of my blessings.

I am better today; I have once again shaken the mist - optimism is on the horizon; both in my family garden and my maritial garden. Grands told me when we first got married, "Marriage is the hardest job you will ever have, you both have to work to make it thrive." I asked Red last night if it was worth working for; he agreed it is. We will work on it ~ together ~ from this day forward.

JG has controlled my life since I was a child. Today I decided he will no longer be allowed to control me. I am an adult now; he is dead - and he can no longer hurt me. I will learn this - even if I have to say it over and over every day. He will not break up my marriage. He is SO not worth it. I wished I had realized this years ago. It owed so much more to my husband and our marriage.

My garden is growing again today - God has given me new seeds of hope and my vision is once again focused. We will be ok.

Cajunsis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home