Monday, October 25, 2004

Rycon's accident

Rycon was involved in a serious car accident in California. He was with a friend. Both were taken to different hospitals, Rycon in Madera Community Hospital – don’t know where she is. We do not know if they are ok, but Jeremy’s back is hurting horribly, busted nose and lip, can’t talk, and Dahlia was not wearing a seat belt. She had to be cut out of the car.

I cannot talk right now. I need to find out if he is ok, but I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.


**************************
We just spoke with a Dr that was willing to talk (STUPID privacy act!) and he said Jeremy has been released from the hospital :-) He is in a lot of pain, but his back x-ray came back negative, and his cat scan is ok. His face has major bruising with cuts and scrapes, but he will heal. His car was totaled – rolled and hit a phone pole.

A friend of his (Dahlia’s husband) is on his way to pick him up and then go to the other hospital and check on Dahlia. He has to drive by the hospital Rycon is at to go to Dahlia. Rycon is not very coherent, but the Dr assures us he will be fine. Thank you for all of your prayers for Rycon – don’t forget your prayer of thanksgiving for him. Please continue to pray for Dahlia – we still don’t know about her.

Thanks again for your prayers. We still have a ways to go, but we are well on the way.


***************************
Rycon just called. Dahlia is staying for observation at the hospital for one night, but she appears to be ok as well. What a blessing!

A hunk of metal can (once again) be replaced, but two very special people could not.

I do not know any more details except Jeremy is very sore and getting worse. I told him it will be a rough week or two, but at least he is alive to move on.

Once again – prayers of thanksgiving; and thank you for your support.

I don’t much like this life – maybe I will shop for a new one this weekend… lol..

*********************************
enough said,
Cajunsis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home