I found the article :-(
Warning: NOT for the squimish
I just found a link for the accident:
http://www.maderatribune.com/news/newsview.asp?c=129243
If you click on the picture, you can see it up close, but it nauseated me. Maybe because it is my sons car and passenger.
Dahlia is hospitalized with a dislocated hip, broken ribs, collapsed lung and liver contusions. She needs lots of prayers.
Rycon is so worried. He has a busted up face and his back is hurting, too, but he is worried about Dahlia.
Thanks again for your prayers. We still have a ways to go, but we are on the way. We are lucky they even survived as you can see.
Ok, I am too upset to talk. Pray for me too. I am loosing my determination and bright outlook. Defeat is knocking on the door. Off to say my own prayers.
************************************
Cajunsis


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home