I HATE PATTERSON COPS!!
They are total A**HOLES!
Ok, so the football game didn't work. I braved the crowd and got up in the stands. I immediately started having a panic attack (my first ever) and then started crying. I couldn't stop, so I left the game. As I was leaving Heidi stopped me and hugged me. She asked if I was ok, and I couldn't hardly talk (how embarrassing). She was genuinely concerned and tried talking to me but I couldn't talk - all I could do was cry. So we hugged again and that made me cry more. I left.
When I got to my car I was blocked in, but I finally figured out how I could get out. I would have to move a cone, but I could slip out and go on home. When I looked around for Travis (a cop) to tell him what I was going to do I didn't see him. So I just took matters into my own hands and drove up to the cone. Car door open, car running I got out and moved it to the side, and as I did so, this jacka** Patterson a**hole cop came up to me with his finger in my face YELLING at me to "MOVE MY CONE BACK WHERE YOU TOOK IT FROM, GET IN MY CAR AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY PARKING PLACE!" No matter how many times I calmly said "sir!" (palm out trying to stop him) he KEPT YELLING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER! I finally realized this A** was going to ARREST me (his attitude said it all) and I raised my voice and said "STOP IT!!" His mouth fell open, and I told him if he would just LISTEN I could explain to him what I was doing. He said, "You are going to get back in that car and MOVE OUT OF MY PLACE AND REPLACE MY DAMNED CONE!" I said yes I am and then I am driving straight to your supervisor and tell him what a JERK you are!" - and I did. I was BAWLING so hard I could not even see at that point.
I went to pd headquarters and I told his supervisor the entire story - and I was still bawling uncontrollably. I told him I thought the officer should have noticed I was upset BEFORE he copped his attitude and had he been CONCERNED for a citizen in distress - not so much about his CONE being moved - he would have realized I was NOT ok! If he would have shown compassion, none of this would have happened because I could have explained what I was doing and he would have made sure it was SAFE for me to drive - and it was not, because I could not even see at that point. I also told him this is why Patterson PD has the reputation they do, because this attitude is tolerated and he should be ashamed of it >:-(
The cop has already apologized, but in the same breath he said he was sorry I TOOK it that he was being belligerant. I told him I didn't TAKE it that way - he WAS belligerant.
I don't give a rats backside about the apology - it was not sincere. I am still bawling - and where did that panic attack come from anyway?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home