Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Life's update

Where oh where do I begin? I got through the Patterson cop bs - and I got apologies to boot :-) Some things are worth the wait.

Steve made it home just in the nick of time to go to California with me. I went to meet him in Laffy and he landed in New Orleans! His plane had been diverted and diverted because of the fog. So he finally gets off in New Orleans, rents a vehicle and we meet at home, throw his laundry through the wash and repacked to race out the door for our trip. The important thing was HE MADE IT!

We got to visit with Aedan, Cheyenne, Marcus and Jeremy. I love them all! They are a great addition to our family :-) Now if we just lived closer. Aedan has perfect red hair and I love it as much as I did Jeremy's. We bought the little guy a crib, but Jer has to go pick it up and assemble it. I wish we could have seen it but at least he has one now!

Steve is due to go to Mexico again, but his VISA for it is difficult to get. Hopefully he will get it soon and get this next job behind him. He needs to go to the Dr to get his thumb looked at (he broke it seriously in Brazil) but he wants to wait until he has time - haha!

Court - yeah, we went again, but who cares, right? I do - and the kids do fyi! They are no longer foster kids! They are mom and kids; single parent latchkey kids, but they all seem to 'belong' together and they seem happy. I am glad for them. Finally our healing can begin, but more importantly - so can theirs.

Disney World is next week! Can you imagine? Two oceans in one month! I cannot wait to go, but I have so much to do it is starting to worry me - then Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so I have to get ready for it as well. Luckily, it is only Steph, Steve and the punkin, so it should be easier than ever. I do wish we had more, but I will be good this year - I need to be packing anyway!

I quit my medicine - you know the one I am talking about. I just cannot do it. I hate the way it makes me feel, and I hate being sleepy all the time. 5 weeks was long enough to 'give it a try'. It is outta here and I am going to be fine come hell or high water, I will be fine.

Well, that is my update. I will be keeping this more up to date after the first of the year.

Hope you have a great holiday. Enjoy your garden and the petals that bloom this season. Gardens are a way of getting back in touch with your soul. My garden is flourishing now and spring is just around the corner with new beginnings... what is in store for us is hidden in the soil of winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home