Danger Zone Ahead...
I woke this morning to meandering thoughts of things that we must accomplish. Orchid is here to help tend the garden this week, but I cannot make sense out what I need to do. I take a few moments to think about the phone conversation with Jasmine yesterday. She has a lot in her garden as well, but her sun seems to be shining much brighter these days. I really enjoyed our chat. Maybe her garden will continue to grow.
My garden is crumbling today. Rycon has stirred up trouble in his patch – and does not notice the frenzy at his feet – ants steadily taking pieces of his life away until soon – nothing will be left but rubbish. How does a mom dust them off quickly enough – I am stunned and just stare at the frenzy, too scared to move. I cannot clear the ants in one swipe, so where do I start? How does one help another- that seems perfectly content in his disaster?
Today Wildflower is coming in and I must prepare for the week ahead. I start by putting one foot in front of the other – as I can tell no other way to manage my way though the path. My head is in a fog of activity – yet my heart weeps for what seems to be a path of destruction.
Cajunsis


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home