I went to church again this morning. It has been long overdue. I have been out of my church garden for quite sometime. There was a surprise in store for us - our preacher was not there, but we had a great sermon regardless. I really enjoyed being back "home".
This afternoon, Jaci and I got into a big argument. I think the children should be able to do their chores without continuous hounding. I went into the girl’s room, and it was horrible - once again, clothes stacked 2 feet high in numerous piles. Since I was already feeling bad, it struck a raw nerve with me and I started fussing. Jaci said some horrible things. I try to please everyone even though realistically I know that is not going to happen. However, I have to watch who I say "my kids" to, who I say "the kids" to, who I say "my family" to. Today Jaci says that I don't consider them family because of my wrong choice wirds. HELLO? After a long argument, she told me that I said "the kids" when Orchid was here and therefore I don't think of them as my family. Ok, so I am darned if I do, and damed if I don't. How in the world am I supposed to cover all my bases and not hurt SOMEONE? I just don't get it and frankly I am tired of even trying. I love everyone and I am tired of feelers hanging on sleeves. Then she has the audacity when I go out and slam the door to scream at me "that is right, walk off just like everyone else in our lives has..." UGH!
Ok, so then I went out in the distant garden to play after that... this garden is in Chauvin (SHOW-van) and my good friend Morning Glory was there. She got a computer (YES!) and I had to show her how to use it – well at least show her how to read my e-mails. I am so glad I can share with her again. The Chauvin garden is truly south Louisiana – long meandering bayous, wonderful mossy cypress trees, and huge mosquitoes. I am sure those little rascals are good for something, but I wish they would leave my blood alone! I had a wonderful, stress-free rest of the evening. It is so much like being with family again when Morning Glory and I are together. We can cut up and laugh and love – unconditionally. Where oh where have those times gone with my own family? Everyone has their own lives and we have ours. *sigh*
The garden is glowing this evening… the moonlight spilling on the garden, making it alive with thoughts and whisperings. If I listen closely – I will hear the answers…
Pardon me while I enjoy the moondust and breezes.
Cajunsis


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home