Feeling worse than ever :-(
I keep thinking I will get better, but no matter what I do, I don't. Today I felt really crummy so I just concentrated on doing something I love - scrapping. I worked on several layouts today, and really enjoyed it. I will try more tomorrow. I feel horrible - my chest is caving in it is so heavy - and I just feel wierd all over - prolly the lack of oxygen.
Steve and I went with Steph, pR and Todd to Outback. We really enjoyed the visit - they are great to hang around. pR ate so much I think she might pop!
I am also sad. Steve is getting ready to leave for Brazil. I will miss him. I will have to have a mission list every day just to get through it. Speaking of mission lists, I finished mine again today! I really think these help me focus - so I keep making them. Crossing something off makes me feel really good. Isn't that what life is all about? One big mission...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home