I really need to learn to LIKE being alone...
I got a lot accomplished today. I have gotten so far behind I had to start on my mission list again. My mission list is a list of what I need to do for that day. I 'punish' myself to make myself get the mission list done. Today I mailed a package that had not gotten mailed in a timely manner, got the cj finished I was dragging on, and cleaned a hot spot in my house - and a few other things on the mission list. I accomplished it all! YAY!
I am really having to push myself as I feel so bad lately. The cold I had last week has settled in my chest - not a good thing since I have asthma. It has really gotten bad again - I had to start nebulizing 4 times a day again and live with the shakes it gives me. I hate asthma :-(
I went to the crop tonight and actually did some scrapping! I love doing that and cannot for the life of me figure out why I punish myself from it. I know if I get in there, I will not likely walk out for days again. I love it SO much! I have everything I could possibly need in that room - except someone to scrap with. Guess that will come with time. I need to learn to like being alone.
Steve got his passport back from the consulate today :-( That means he will be leaving soon for Brazil. Did I ever say I HATE being alone? Guess what? I am going to be alone again :-( for weeks on end. I really need to learn to like being alone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home