Monday, January 23, 2006

Painting the walls and...

I am the worlds worst painter.

I am bound and determined I am going to get this house in shape. Our lives and lack of upkeep has made the house really needing a good make-over.

I found yellow paint. Why go buy any? I found this that I had purchased in 1991 for something or other and so I go into a room and prep it, tape it and finally today we (Steph and I) paint kilz. That is some nasty stuff. We painted the walls, the trim, the floor and last but not least, me.

I hate painting! But the good thing is, it sure adds a splash of color to my garden... yellow! Tomorrow I see the 'sun' in the room. It will be my scraproom, so I plan to make it fun. Off to look for fun - yellow! I just don't get it... why would I go yellow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home