Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Updating and starting again

I have not posted in almost a year. It is incredible what all has happened in that year, but I will try to fill you in.

Rycon and his girlfriend came through the accident and had a healthy baby boy on July 7. He is perfect in every way. He has light red hair and is a beautiful baby. Jers girlfriend has a cute little blonde blue eyed 3 year old as well. He is happy having a new brother for now. We will see how long THAT lasts.

The children have all moved on to thier natural mothers. They all seem happy and have finally started to adjust. They rarely call, but I hear through the grapevine they are fine. One calls her ex-boyfriend often - and his mother likes to rub in that she calls HER and not us. I understand them wanting to seperate from us, but it still hurts. My heart misses them so much some days that I feel very homesick - and I am at home! I just don't understand - them not calling and me not adjusting as I thought I would. These children were a part of my very being for almost 3 years and now they are gone in every sense of the word.

Hubby continues to work. I am elated when we can stay at home together and visit ALONE. We often have people over and staying with us that our time alone is few and far between. I enjoy the company as well, but some days I just need my hubby, you know what I mean?

1 Comments:

At September 05, 2005 12:06 PM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Today, Everyone's a Reporter
When man bites dog, who's the first to report it? Don't assume it's your local paper or CNN.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a herpes simplex site/blog. It pretty much covers herpes simplex related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home