Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The day after...

We woke up this morning and started watching the horror again. My what a predicament New Orleans is in. There are huge buildings needing repaired and homes distroyed. All in all, I think they fared well. But watching it is horrible. Watching Ana and John looking for any morsel of thier home is worse. I cannot say anything to comfort them and can only pray all is ok.

Today, to take our minds off the event, we went to Shreveport Bass Pro, and anitque car museum, and the Boardwalk. How funny I have been to Shreveport over and over and never seen these places. Again, we were all together as one big family. It is nice having each other close by. I enjoyed the down time and wow! Bass Pro is HUGE :-) I am so glad I wanted to go there. Now if I can just get someone to take me fishing. Silly request huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home