Today was a busy day :-)
A GOOD busy day indeed!
I finally got Steve whittled down on a time to go to California! We made plane reservations for Steph, Raelee, Steve and I to go in October. I tried to call Jeremy to see if the time was right, but the little turkey wouldn't answer the phone. I tried for two days and finally gave up and made them. It is so difficult to get Steve in the mood to do something like this I didn't want him to get OUT of the mood and then put it off until it was impossible to go.
I am concerned about finances though - and yes, Steve says I worry about that too darned much :-( We have a Disney World trip planned in December, and with the Cali trip in October we will be spending some $$$. I am sure it will all work out in the wash. We do not have a huge nest egg saved for this and our VISA was charged over $10,000 by some hoodlums in Dominica Republic. We have notified VISA of these charges, but they said it would take 3 months to roll off of our statements. In the meantime that $10,000 overdrew our card! *sigh*
Jeremy was on top of the world when he found out his sister and niece would be coming. He is so excited! Now I cannot wait to go see our new little munchkin, his dad and family. We are going to see the big trees out there - where are they at? I think at Richardson's Grove? And I am going to see my great aunt in Oroville and Yuba City as well - and some scrapals! YAY!
Steph, Todd, Raelee, Peggy and Carly came over for bbq tonight. Carly didn't want to be here but she came. Peggy and I kept trying to chat with her, but she *really* didn't want to be here. I did have a nice time visiting with them all though. I am glad for days when you can visit with those you love and enjoy their company.
This was a great day!


1 Comments:
I hope you have a great trip to California. That is cool that all of you will get to go.
Don't you just love comment spam? LOL! Especially the ones with the naughty pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home