Ok, I am feeling guilty...
I am beginning to realize how my decisions affect others. Steve and I made the decision to take in Mr M. Thankfully I did not do that on my own. However, I am sure I had something to do wtih that decision. He did need a place to weather the storm and get his footing again before moving on. He did need individual attention.
I have called a friend of mine two times to sit with Mr M a few minutes while I went to the shelter to get medicines and advice for him. P did not mind, but I still had to ask and that makes it difficult for me.
Today my son in law is driving him 10 hours one way to his friends home in Georgia. If I had not made the step to take Mr M in, he would not have to do that. I feel horrible. He is totally my resposibility and now others have had to step forward.
S and R are having to do without their hubby and daddy while he is gone. 2 other people my decision has affected.
How sad others suffer for what fulfills me. It was the same with the children. I will think about this for the entire time T and Mr M are on the road. I really need to understand why I have the need to do things like this and how it has a ripple effect for others I love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home