Thursday, September 01, 2005

Home Sweet Home

We made it home! What a great feeling to come home and find all our house intact. We did have part of a tree down and a little roof damage, but how small in comparision to New Orleans problems. We started unpacking and getting things back in order.

I wonder about how much I like scrapbooking. Yes it is a wonderful hobby, but do you know how much room it takes to move these books? Is it worth it in the long run? I have no idea, but I cannot imagine how much I will gather in the coming years - so I think I must consider this.

We talked to Ana and John and told them they could come stay with us. I am not sure they will, but it makes sense for them to come here nearer thier home so they can listen to local news.

In the meantime, I called my preacher and asked her what we could do to help those in New Orleans? What were we doing as a ministry? She said she was 'working on some things'. I will call again tomorrow, but I need to help in some way. I will try to organize something or I will go somewhere else and be helping others - I cannot sit idly by and watch as others pull together as at team. I wonder where I belong in this ministry? I am beginning to see I don't :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home